AllergenControl™ – Test with Security
Available in two formats:
AllergenControl™ Lateral Flow
ELISA SYSTEMS® Microwell
- Added security of a competitive line to prevent false negatives. Some Lateral Flow Devices (LFD’s) can give false negatives when high levels of food allergen are present in the sample. This system uses a third line to overcome this problem
- Avoid waste. Kits are available for either environmental surface tests or food product tests. Buy only what you need and avoid costly recalls.
- 44 kits available for a wide variety of specific testing matrices.
- Doesn’t need refrigeration – store between 36° to 77°F (2° to 25°C).
- Simple to use – no reconstitution of reagents – simply extract and run.
- Samples are tested against supplied known controls.
- Heat-stable protein allergens are detected.
- Bulk pricing and contract discounts are available.
- Verified to avoid cross-reactivity
- 1 year shelf life from date of manufacture
Range of Kits:
|Mustard||Peanut||Pine Nut||Pistachio||Peanut Residue